Chivas Regal is a 12 year old Scotch Whisky from the Strathisla Distillery and is recognised as one of the world's most distinguished blends. Chivas 12 Year Old is one of the most famous Scottish Whiskies in the world today and the market leader of 12 year old Scotch in the Asia Pacific region. Chivas 12 Year Old is renowned by Scotch Whisky enthusiasts as a symbol of sophistication and success, and is undeniably one of the smoothest and most exclusive whisky brands available. The classic, premium Scottish Whisky, Chivas Regal credits its distinctive characteristics to having been aged in fine oak casks for no less than 12 years.
- 83.5 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- 95 points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Silver Outstanding Medal - Deluxe Blended Scotch 6-13YO - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
"Chewy fruit toffee. Silky grain mouthfeel with a toasty, oaky presence." - Jim Murray.
"The blend for grown-ups, for people who have made their rites of passage and are ready to enjoy their success. Sweet, but not cloying. Buxom, but not overblown. Balanced." - Paul Pacult, Whisky Magazine Online
Tasting Note: An aromatic infusion of wild herbs, heather, honey and orchard fruits. Round and creamy on the palate, bursting with the rich taste of ripe, honeyed apples, and notes of vanilla, hazelnut and butterscotch. Generous, lingering finish.
- 12 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky