An exceptional whisky to be savoured slowly. Every delicious drop of this exquisitely balanced malt has been matured for a quarter of a century in North American bourbon and Spanish sherry casks. The sherry influence combines wonderfully with the coastal, smoky distillery style to create a sublime aged single malt.
- Gold Medal: 95 Points - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019
- Chairman's Trophy: 99 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- 86 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- Gold - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2016, 2014
- Trophy Winner: Single Malt Scotch Whisky over 15 years - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2014
Tasting Note: Mellow mahogany colour. Intense sherry and stewed fruits on the nose, with a trace of Bowmore smokiness. Delicious toffee and hazelnut palate, woven together with just a hint of sweet peat smoke. Mellow, gentle and incredibly complex finish.
- 25 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky