30 Year Old is by far the finest and certainly the oldest offering from the Ballantine's range, produced by one of the most well respected distilleries in Scotland. Available in only in very limited quantities, Ballantine's 30 Year Old is undisputedly one of the worlds most exquisite and elite Scotch brands. Having won a Gold Medal, two International Spirit Competition Trophies in four years and named as the best Scotch of the Blended Scotch Whiskies, Ballantine's 30 Year Old sets the benchmark for exclusive and high quality Scotch. A true masterpiece of blending, this magnificent Scottish Whisky is the result of handpicked malt and grain Scotch Whiskies that have been aged to perfection over a period of 30 years.
- 95.5 - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray 2019
- 94 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal - Deluxe Blended Scotch 29-30YO - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2016
"A fascinating malt, slightly underpowered perhaps, which I have had to put to one side and keep coming back to see what it will say and do next…" - Jim Murray
Tasting Note: Deep, soft fruity aromas and elegant subtle sweetness with a luscious vanilla oakiness. A full, rich complex balance of honey, floral and fruity flavours, with mellow notes of vanilla, smoke and sea. Long lasting and elegant.
- 30 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky