This is a GoodDrop Fresh Drop… meaning we have bought an extremely limited stock of this item which will not be replenished once sold out. Get in quick if you want to try this sought-after Taiwanese single malt whisky.
Like the Kavalan Sherry Oak, this release takes the fantastic Bourbon Cask release and dilutes it to a bottling strength of 46% using local spring water. Incredibly smooth with a soft sweetness, losing the harsh alcohol edge and lingers over its unique flavours. Clean and fresh tropical fruitiness with pleasant vanilla, coconut and spices. Kavalan ex-Bourbon Oak complements seafood or light and freshly made dishes.
- Gold Outstanding Medal: 98 Points - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2019
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019
- Gold - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold – San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2017
Tasting Note: Pale golden colour. Nose is clean with fresh tropical fruitiness and pleasant vanilla, coconut and spices. Soft, well-balanced palate with natural sweetness, vanilla and oak spices, round and complex with silky smoothness.
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- Taiwan, Province of China
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Taiwanese Whisky