Godet Cognac has fifteen generations of family history. Bonaventure Godet, a Dutch merchant, moved to La Rochelle to export salt and Aunis wine, an ancestor of Cognac in 1550. He was one of the first to transform wine into Cognac as we know it today.
Cognac Godet is a 100% family owned, independent business and still based in La Rochelle, the home of Cognac. The Godet House creates a range of Cognacs such as VS, VSOP & XO as well as rare Cognacs. Jean Edouard Godet, the cellar master, selects barrels in order to prevent the wood to take precedence over the fruit and flowers of Cognac. The Godet House raises its cognacs in its cellars along the Atlantic Ocean which gives them a remarkable fullness.
XO Terre means ''Earth of Cognac'' is an extra old cognac, aged for 30 years in oak casks blended with 6 crus of AOC cognac.
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition 2019
- Gold Medal - World Drinks Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2017
- Best X.O Cognac - World Drinks Awards 2016
- Gold Medal - World Drinks Awards 2016
- Silver Medal - Bucharest International Wine Contest 2016
- Silver Medal Outstanding - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- Gold Medal - Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2011
Tasting Note: Luminous golden colour with deep mahogany reflections. A blend of fresh, floral, fruity aromas that give way to headier scents of cinnamon and spices. A marriage of lively sharp fruit flavours and complex notes of antique leather, oak and pepper.
- Alcohol %:
- Container Type: