Courvoisier XO is a premium and mature blended cognac from the venerated Courvoisier House, France. XO - denoting 'Extra Old', aged 20 to 30 years - is globally recognized and applauded for its subtlety, having been selected as the best cognac in the world at the International Wine and Spirits Competition. This tremendously rich XO is created by meticulously marrying a combination of cognacs comprised exclusively of Ugni Blanc grapes from the four finest crus of the Cognac region: Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne, Borderies and Fins Bois.
Courvoisier sources from more than 1000 vine growing families, with whom Courvoisier has enjoyed mutually beneficial relationships for generations. What emerges at the end of what is truly a labour of love is Courvoisier XO; a perfectly masterful balance of intense flavours.
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- Finalist - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2019
- Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2013 "The nose is alive with tropical fruit scents on this amber gold liquid. Spice notes follow, rancio hints and toasted hazelnuts. A very definite statement in the mouth."
- Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2011
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2013
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2012
Tasting Note: Dark caramel. Aromatic, rich and complex with aromas of chocolate, vanilla, amber, with exotic and bakery spices. Velvety texture and bouquet redolent of orange, apricot and pear. Very long and mellow with great depth and long development.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %: