Courvoisier VS is a world renowned cognac from the revered Courvoisier House, France. With a history dating back centuries, Courvoisier maintains a stellar reputation as a producer of the finest cognacs available. Considered by many as the epitome of French Cognac, Courvoisier VS is crafted from grapes grown only in the Cognac region, then double-distilled and matured in handcrafted French oak barrels for three to seven years.
With a vetted commitment to the very finest traditional techniques, Courvoisier 'VS' - 'Very Special', the youngest contribution aged two years - emerges as a cognac of unparalleled elegance and harmony. The fusion of younger and older cognacs gives Courvoisier VS a fruity, delicate taste and a bouquet filled with ripe fruit and spring flowers. The chalky soil in Fins Bois delivers a hint of ripened fruits that is its signature aroma. Inhale deeply for the bouquet of spring flowers, which is a hallmark of grapes harvested at their peak from the Fins Bois crus. The rich, fresh oak bouquet is controlled throughout the ageing process to make sure it doesnâ€™t dominate the young cognac.
A prestigious and voluptuous experience on the palate, this Courvoisier Cognac exhibits a supreme versatility, and is ideal enjoyed neat, on the rocks, with tonic or as a complement to cocktails.
- Bronze Medal: 87 Points - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2019
- Best of Class: Cognac - SIP Awards 2019
- Platinum Medal - SIP Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019
- Gold Medal: 91 Points - Los Angeles International Spirit Competition (LAISC) 2019
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019, 2015
- Great Value (GV): 88 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Medaille D'argent - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2016
Tasting Note: Gold, light amber. The aroma is rich, fresh and oaky, balanced with the vigour of a young cognac. A fruity, delicate taste with a bouquet suffused with ripe fruit and spring flowers. The finish is short but very intense.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %: