Courvoisier VS is a world renowned cognac from the revered Courvoisier House, France. With a history dating back centuries, Courvoisier maintains a stellar reputation as a producer of the finest cognacs available. Considered by many as the epitome of French Cognac, Courvoisier VS is crafted from grapes grown only in the Cognac region, then double-distilled and matured in handcrafted French oak barrels for three to seven years.
With a vetted commitment to the very finest traditional techniques, Courvoisier 'VS' - 'Very Special', the youngest contribution aged two years - emerges as a cognac of unparalleled elegance and harmony. The fusion of younger and older cognacs gives Courvoisier VS a fruity, delicate taste and a bouquet filled with ripe fruit and spring flowers. The chalky soil in Fins Bois delivers a hint of ripened fruits that is its signature aroma. Inhale deeply for the bouquet of spring flowers, which is a hallmark of grapes harvested at their peak from the Fins Bois crus. The rich, fresh oak bouquet is controlled throughout the ageing process to make sure it doesn’t dominate the young cognac.
A prestigious and voluptuous experience on the palate, this Courvoisier Cognac exhibits a supreme versatility, and is ideal enjoyed neat, on the rocks, with tonic or as a complement to cocktails.
- Best of Class: Cognac - SIP Awards 2019
- Platinum Medal - SIP Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019
- Gold Medal: 91 Points - Los Angeles International Spirit Competition (LAISC) 2019
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019, 2015
- Great Value (GV): 88 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Medaille D'argent - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2016
Tasting Note: Gold, light amber. The aroma is rich, fresh and oaky, balanced with the vigour of a young cognac. A fruity, delicate taste with a bouquet suffused with ripe fruit and spring flowers. The finish is short but very intense.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %: