Jura Superstition is a captivating and unique Scotch Whisky. Hailing from an island of less than 200 inhabitants, Superstition reflects the local folklore and long-held traditions of the tight knit community. Displaying the Ankh symbol the ancient Egyptian rune of good fortune as Isle of Jura Superstition is sure to bring luck to those who pour a dram with the Ankh cross in the palm.
Isle of Jura Superstition is a lightly peated whisky with hints of smoke and spice. Crafted from a selection of the finest aged Jura single malt whiskies, this mysterious spirit has a unique style and character, with tastes of honey, pine and peat tantalising the taste-buds. The Isle of Jura Distillery celebrated its 200th year in 2010 and the Jura Superstition is a fitting tribute to the people, customs and the eventful history that have made Jura island a truly unique and remarkable part of the world.
- Silver Medal - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Gold Medal - SIP Awards 2016
- Bronze Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2016
- 91 Points - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2016
Tasting Note: Unique style and character, with tastes of honey, pine and peat tantalising the tastebuds.
- No Age Statement
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %: