Glenmorangie Lasanta (Scots Gaelic for the warmth and passion of Jerez), is characterised by rich, spicy nutty notes from the highest quality Oloroso and PX Sherry casks used in the final two years of maturation of this 12 year old single malt. The first 10 years ageing is within American ex-bourbon casks. Full bodied and rich in texture with a wonderfully long and smooth finish. Chill-filtered and bottled at 43% ABV.
With multiple awards under its belt, the Glenmorangie Lasanta has proven itself time and again to be competitive against the worlds finest single malts.
- 93 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2018
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- 93 points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Bronze Medal Best English Single Malt 12 Years & Under - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2018
- Best Highlands Single Malt - World Whiskies Awards 2017
- Best Single Malt 12 Years Old - International Whisky Competition 2017
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
Tasting Note: Light russet colour. Warm spice, chocolate raisin, honeycomb and caramel toffee. Presence of sherry bathed sultanas, orange, walnut and rich butterscotch. Delightfully lingering, with spiced orange and chocolate covered hazelnut qualities.
- 12 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky