Please note small scuff marks are present on the exterior tube. No bottle damage. Item sold as is. No returns/exchanges due to exterior box damage.
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- 94.5 Points – Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2019, 2018 Edition.
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award 2019
- Bronze Medal – International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2015
- Gold Medal: 93 Points – China Whisky Awards
- Ultimate Recommendation (UR): 97 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2013
Tasting Note: Rich amber. Complex with distinctive butterscotch and sherried fruit flavours. Develops slowly with great depth and excellent balance. Long lasting and smooth finish.
- 17 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky