Please note small scuff marks are present on the exterior tube. No bottle damage. Item sold as is. No returns/exchanges due to exterior box damage.
- 94.5 Points – Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2018 Edition. 43% ABV Notes:
- Bronze Medal – International Spirits Challenge 2015
- 93 Points / Gold Medal – China Whisky Awards
- 97 Points / Ultimate Recommendation - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2013
- 95 Points / Finalist - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2012
Tasting Note: Rich amber. Complex with distinctive butterscotch and sherried fruit flavours. Develops slowly with great depth and excellent balance. Long lasting and smooth finish.
- 17 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky