For Christmas treats it’s hard to go past the classic rum ball. Finger food that can be eaten in one hand while holding a drink in another is always a winner.
These are simple to make and require zero cooking time! No skill required!
In The Mix
- 250g plain biscuits (such as Marie)
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dark rum. Shop our range of dark rums
- 1/2 cup (40g) desiccated coconut, toasted, extra
How To Make
- Process biscuits until fine crumbs.
- Transfer crumbs to a large bowl; add condensed milk, coconut, sifted cocoa, and rum. Stir well to combine.
- Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls.
- Toss balls in extra coconut.
- Place on a tray; cover, refrigerate until firm.