Fancy a sexy Brazilian? We have one for you... the delicious Brazilian Coconut Cocktail.
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 1 cup of white rum – Vodka is also ok
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1/4 cup of toasted coconut (optional)
- Fill a pitcher with ice and set aside.
- Add the coconut milk, condensed milk, coconut water, and white rum in a blender and blend until combined and frothy.
- Pour the coconut cocktail into the iced pitcher and sprinkle a little toasted coconut on top.
- Serve on toasted coconut rimmed glasses.
Shop our range of light rums perfect for this cocktail here