Baileys Rocky Road. Yum! Add a kick to your chocolate fix with this delicious take on a traditional treat. It’s easy to prepare and makes a thoughtful gift (particularly for those hard to buy for people).
In The Mix
- 50ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 200g Dark Chocolate roughly chopped
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup (100g) sweetened condensed milk
- 50g chopped unsalted pistachio kernels
- 75g roughly crushed shortbread biscuits
- 200g mini marshmallows chopped
- 150g white chocolate roughly chopped
How To Make
- Grease an 8cm x 20cm bar pan. Line with baking paper, leaving some overhanging.
- Place Baileys, dark chocolate, butter and milk in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water). Allow to melt, then stir gently until smooth. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Stir in nuts, biscuit, marshmallow and 100g white chocolate. Spread mixture into pan, then chill for 2-3 hours until firm.
- Melt remaining 50g white chocolate as before. Drizzle over fudge, leave for 3-4 minutes to set, then cut into squares.
- The fudge will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.