These Asian style pan-fried prawns are so easy to prepare! These tasty morsels are sure to become a weekly favourite. It makes a delicious appetizer or can be served over rice. We recommend matching it with Fraudsters Sauvignon Blanc!
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- 10 prawns, deveined
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- 1.In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, cooking wine and brown sugar. Stir and set aside.
- 2.Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and sauté over medium heat until it starts to brown.
- 3.Add prawns and sauce (from step 1). Stir for 1 minute.
- 4.Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side. When you are flipping the prawns halfway, add the water.
- 5.Top with green onions and serve with a glass of Fraudsters Sauvignon Blanc