Christmas Brunch is sorted with these delicious, sparkling Cranberry Mimosas. With only a few ingredients and only a few steps to make.
In The Mix
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup sweetened cranberry juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- 12 fresh cranberries
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
How To Make
- Rim champagne flutes with lime and dip in sugar.
- Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into each glass and top with champagne.
- Use a toothpick to poke a hole through cranberries. Thread rosemary skewer through cranberries and garnish mimosas.