Lower histamine, low oxalate, low lectin cocktail.
This drink is made with apple juice, sparkling water, and gin. If possible make the apple juice fresh at home with the peel on.
In The Mix (2 servings)
- 15ml to 60ml (as desired) top shelf, clear, unflavored gin
- ½ cup organic apple juice, or use fresh squeezed
- ¼ cup sparkling mineral water (like San Pellegrino)
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed, organic lemon juice (optional, only use if tolerated)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Stevia, monk fruit, or simple syrup to taste
- Fresh lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- Fresh thyme sprig for garnish (optional)
How To Make
- Add gin, apple juice, sparkling water, lemon juice (optional), and ice to highball glass.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with a lemon slice, an apple slice, and sprig of thyme (optional).