This one will be a winner with chocolate and vodka lovers alike. Only liquor required is Baileys and vodka and we all have those in our cupboard, right?
In The Mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 200g milk chocolate chopped
- 2 biscuits finely crushed (Granita or similar)
- Chocolate topping
- 6 Large marshmallows
- ½ cup Baileys Liqueur
- 1/3 cup chilled vodka
How To Make
- Combine the milk and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Carefully pour into a heatproof jug. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
- Place the chocolate topping in a shallow bowl. Place the biscuit crumbs on a plate. Dip the rim of each glass in chocolate topping, then in crumbs to coat.
- Place more chocolate topping in a sealable plastic bag. Cut off 1 corner. Drizzle the topping into each glass.
- Preheat grill on medium. Line a baking tray with foil. Thread the marshmallows onto bamboo skewers. Cover exposed ends of skewers with foil. Place on lined tray. Cook under the grill for 2 mins or until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Place the milk mixture, Baileys and vodka in a cocktail shaker and shake until well combined (alternatively, place in a large jug and stir until well combined.)
- Pour evenly among each glass.
- Top with toasted marshmallows.