Tullamore Dew is an esteemed Irish Whiskey, with a bounty of international awards to prove it. In the heart of Ireland lies the town responsible for one of Ireland's finest whiskeys. Tullamore Dew is an Irish Whiskey of epic proportions; adorned with 22 medals in the last decade, including a notable and prestigious trophy from the 2005 International Spirits Challenge. Tullamore Dew is a blend of the finest pot still whiskey, Irish Grain Whiskey, and single malt whiskey. The result is an aromatic and delicate dram of inimitably smooth character. The second-best selling whiskey in the world, Tullamore Dew's 1829 whiskey recipe evokes a buttery and lingering, round quality.
- 85 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge 2017
- Distiller of the Year - William Grant & Sons - International Spirits Challenge 2017
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2013
- Rated 91 Points - Ultimate Beverage Challenge 2013
Tasting Note: Medium amber gold. Inherently smooth, gentle and mild, with warm and malty qualities, toasted wood and vanilla dimensions. Smooth, gentle, complex and pleasantly lingering.
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Irish Whiskey