Tovaritch! The worlds most awarded authentic premium Russian vodka as certified by The Drink Business publication. Tovaritch currently holds 83 medals awarded from recognised and prestigious international competitions proof of its exceptional quality. The Tovaritch motto is Never Drink Alone! and the name historically means comrade, but in modern times means buddy or friend and represents people coming together to have a great time. Tovaritch is produced in the heart of Russia with a rigorous distillation and filtration process. The vodka is made from 100% organic grain, distilled 5 times, is gluten free with no added flavour, filtered 20 times through birch, charcoal and silver and rated at 40% proof respecting Russian tradition.
The logo and bottle artwork instantly identifies the vodka's Russian origin. Inspired by the Russian cultural and artistic icons of the 1920's that laid the foundation of the art movement known as constructivism - the art of creating something new by empowering the people.
- Gold Award - San Francisco World Spirit Competition 2012-2015
- Rated 98 Points & Gold Award for Exceptional Best Buy 2009-2012
- Gold Award - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- Silver Award Best in Class - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2008-2013
- Gold Awards across a number of categories including Premium Vodka, Russian Vodka, Design & Packaging, Organic, Consistency, Smoothness - The Spirit Business Vodka Master 2008-2015
Tasting Note: Clear. Aromas of toasted raisin bread and vanilla cream with a silky, dryish, medium body and a creamy, fig, lemon, Demerara sugar, and pepper finish. A zesty vodka that will pop well in cocktails.