The Cutlass is a beautifully aromatic gin with a unique Australian character. It combines traditional juniper alongside some uniquely Australian elements like cinnamon myrtle and Australian bush tomato. Handcrafted small batch is the key to its delicacy. The introduction of Australian bush tomato pairs up with an increase in coriander seed to produce a headstrong but beautifully aromatic gin. Garnish with a sliver of green capsicum or cherry tomato.
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Gold Medal – The World Gin Masters Asia 2018
- Gold Medal – Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
- Silver Medal New World/Contemporary category - Australian Distilled Spirits Awards (ADSA) 2017
- Gold Medal – Asia International Spirits Competition 2017
- Champion Gin - New York Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2016
- Chairman’s Trophy – New York Ultimate Beverage Challenge 2016
- Gold Medal & Champion Gin - Australian Distilled Spirits Awards (ADSA) 2016
- Gold Medal - San Francisco Spirits Competition 2016
THE CUTLASS COCKTAIL
- Add 50ml The West Winds Gin The Cutlass into a cocktail shaker
- Add 20ml lime juice
- Add a heaped barspoon of Roses Lime Marmalade
- Add 3 basil leaves
- Add ice and shake like a ship’s bell at morning’s watch
- Double strain into a rocks glass
- Garnish with a basil leaf and enjoy.
Tasting Note: The Cutlass is a beautifully aromatic gin with a unique Australian character. The Cutlass combines traditional juniper alongside some uniquely Australian elements, including cinnamon myrtle, lemon myrtle and Australian bush tomato.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Margaret River
- Dry Gin