DIRTY MARTINI FOR THE SALTY DOG
- Measure 60ml The Broadside with 10ml Dry Vermouth and 10ml olive brine (more or less depending on your taste) into your mixing glass.
- Prepare a set of three Sicilian olives in a toothpick for your garnish.
- Stir your Martini to bring it down to appropriate dilution, it’s your call.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add garnish and you’re ready to set sail.
- Gold Medal – The World Gin Masters Asia 2018
- Gold - Asia International Spirits Competition 2017
- Champion Gin & Gold Medal Navy Strength category - Australian Distilled Spirit Awards (ADSA) 2017
- Double Gold - San Francisco Spirits Competition 2017
- Bronze Medal Navy Strength and New World category - Australian Distilled Spirits Awards (ADSA) 2016
- Gold & Champion Gin - New York International Spirits Competition 2015
- Silver Medal Contemporary Gin category - Australian Distilled Spirits Awards (ADSA) 2015
- Double Gold - New York World Wine & Spirits Competition 2014
Tasting Note: Beguiling and distinctive sea parsley seasoned with Margaret River sea salt. Utilising umami and mouth feel taste sensations, it is up there with salty caramel and is the churros of drinking.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Margaret River
- Dry Gin