Tann's multi award winning premium gin, infused with ten botanicals. The origin of Tann's Gin goes back to 1977, when it was known for its pronounced juniper berry taste. Over time, the flavour profile has been improved to resonate with modern gin enthusiasts, and Tann's Gin now combines the predominate taste of juniper berries with a triple infusion of botanical ingredients that give this gin a special and refined touch.
Try this gin on the rocks or with your favourite soda and enjoy the delightful aromatics and flavours.
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2012
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge 2012
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2012
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge 2011
- Silver Medal - Brussels Spirits Awards 2011
- Double Gold - The Spirits Business Awards 2011
- Gold Medal - The Spirits Business Gin Masters 2010
Tasting Note: Juniper berry and botanicals. Floral notes and aromatic flavours dominate, resulting in a smooth, refined taste.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Herbal Gin