World's Best Islands Single Malt - World Whiskies Awards 2017
Talisker 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky hails from a lone Scottish island, amidst the cool oceanic temperatures of the Atlantic and the most outstanding scenery, culture and heritage. The Talisker Distillery was first built on the Isle of Skye in 1831. Since then it has produced one of the finest Scottish Whiskies in history, in the shape of its 10 Year Old. Complex flavours of spice, smoke and pepper are complemented with a subtle sweetness, ultimately giving this single malt whisky its positioning near to the top of the ladder of the finest single malts ever produced. Earning its place among the Classic Malts, Talisker Single Malt Scotch Whisky 10 Year Old is unquestionably a whisky of epic proportions, and a whisky connoisseur's drop of choice.
- 93 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Finalist: 94 points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Gold Medal - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2018
- World's Best Islands Single Malt - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
Tasting Note: Sea-salt, peat smoke and sweet citrus malt. Round and clean quality, dried fruit and sweet notes complement the smoke, malt, pepper, and spice dimensions. Long and smooth with pepper and spice, malt and smoke qualities, and a soft sweetness.
- 10 Year Old
- Scotch Whisky
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt