Taittinger Brut Reserve is luxury champagne that has earned its place among the best in the world. The style is light and refreshing without complexity. Making its home in the history laden and unreservedly beautiful Chateau of La Marquetterie, Taittinger is both a champagne of rich and inspired history, and a house of family endeavour. Taittinger was established by Jaques Fourneax in 1743, making it the 3rd oldest champagne house in the region.
Taittinger is an outstanding champagne that conducts a perfectly balanced harmony of fruity, floral and inherently delicate qualities - owing thanks to its characteristic inclusion of a high concentration of Chardonnay grapes. Aged to perfection over three to four years, Taittinger Brut Reserve proves itself as a champagne for any memorable occasion.
- 2012 Silver Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards
- 2012 Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2012 Silver Medal - International Wine Challenge
- 2011 Bronze Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards
- 2010 Gold Medal - Decanted World Wine Awards
- 2010 Bronze Medal - International Wine Challenge
Tasting Note: Golden, straw-yellow in colouring. An uncluttered and sensitive aroma of fruity, bready, peach, vanilla pod and white flower qualities. Palate is animated, delicate and fresh, with the harmonious combination of fresh fruit and honey suggestions.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Sparkling White
- Pinot Noir Chardonnay Pinot Meunier
- Non Vintage