Buy St Germain Online In Australia
St Germain is an artisanal French Liqueur made from hand-picked elderflower blossoms. The starry white flowers are gathered for a few fleeting spring weeks by 40-50 men pedalling the Alpen French countryside picking the flowers that will be distilled into this intoxicating nectar. Because of this hand picking process, each bottle of St-Germain is exceedingly special, rare and made only in very limited quantities. The method of persuading the elderflower to give up its prized essence while retaining its one-of-a-kind flavour is a proud family secret. Each bottle is individually numbered reflecting the year in which the flowers were picked.
Blended with a small amount of citrus and natural cane sugar to accentuate the subtle flavour of the elderflowers, the resulting liqueur is delicate and balanced with fresh floral aromas and flavours. Hints of pear, peach and grapefruit zest are tasted without exactly tasting like either. The flavours are subtle, delicate and captivating. This all natural product is made from 100% fresh, handpicked elderflowers, and has no preservatives. It has a very low sugar content, roughly half that of other liqueurs.
Enjoy this delightful drop on the rocks, mixed or in a fabulous cocktail. Either way it's guaranteed you will be indulging for more.
- Double Gold Medal - SIP Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISC) 2019
- Finalist & Rated 93 points - Ultimate Beverage Challenge 2012
- Chairman's Trophy for The St-Germain Cocktail - Ultimate Beverage Challenge 2012
- Chairman's Trophy & Rated 95 points - Ultimate Beverage Challenge 2010
- Double Gold Award - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2007/2008
The Multi Award Winning St-Germain Cocktail Recipe
- 2 parts Brut Champagne or Dry Sparkling Wine
- 1 Â½ parts St-Germain
- 2 parts Club Soda
- Method: Stir ingredients in a tall ice-filled Collins glass, mixing completely. Think of Paris circa 1947. Garnish with a lemon twist.
"Without saying "drink me" on the label, the new St-Germain elderflower liqueur is a compelling as the vial on the table in Alice in Wonderland. With its elegant belle que bottle, its musky- sweet aroma hinting of Meyer lemon and its mouth-filling honeyed pear flavour, it is hard to resist.- Florence Fabricant (Food Editor New York Times)
Tasting Note: The aroma is primarily flowers and fruit, thinks of pears and lychee, and is lightly sweet and tart on the nose. The taste is like the aroma, very floral plus lychees and pear, with maybe the slightest hint of citrus.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Herbal Liqueur