St Augustus is dedicated to celebrating everything great about South Australian wines. South Australia is home to some of the most famous regions, historic estates and the oldest vines in the country. St Augustus Sauvignon Blanc is a fine white wine with intense tropical and herbal notes with a crisp, dry finish. Enjoy with the freshest seafood and crunchy salads.
- Gold Medal - China Wine & Spirits Awards (CWSA) 2019
- Wine Orbit: 91+/100
- Bronze Medal 89 Points - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2019
- Silver Medal - Queensland Royal Food & Wine Show 2019
- Bronze medal - China Wine & Spirits Awards 2018
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2018
- Bronze Medal - Sydney Royal Wine Show 2018
Tasting Note: Pale gold hue with intense herbal and tropical notes. Crisp on the palate with a dry finish.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- South Australia
- Dry White
- Pinot Grigio