Saint-Louis Blanc De Blanc Brut French Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Airen, Ugni Blanc
- Soil: Schist, chalk and clay
- Climate: Mediterranean, very windy with high temperatures and exceptional sun
- Vinification: Crushing and pressing of the grapes – controlled alcoholic fermentation at low temperatures - second fermentation in vats - Fining and bottling
- Food Matches: Ideal as an aperitif, perfect with canapés and white fruits desserts. Serve chilled, between 5°C and 6°C
Tasting Note: White gold colour. Fine and persistent foam. Fruity, delicate nose with aromas of peach, apple, pear. When agitated flattering notes of acacia appear. Fresh and lively, round on the middle palate. The aftertaste is long with fruity and floral notes.