This is a GoodDrop Fresh Drop, meaning we have extremely limited stock which won’t be replenished once sold out. Get in quick if you want to try Redbreast Lustau.
An award-winning expression in the Redbreast range, the Lustau was initially matured in a combination of American and European Oak casks for 9-12 years before being transferred to first fill Oloroso Sherry casks from the prestigious Bodegas Lustau in Jerez for a year.
- Silver Medal: 92 Points - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2019
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirit Awards (SFWSC) 2019
- Finalist (F): 94 Points – Ultimate Spirit Championships (USC) 2019
- Tried & True (T&T): 94 Points – Ultimate Spirit Championships (USC) 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirit Challenge 2019
- 89.5 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
"This bottling is attractive enough, with the fruit at its best on delivery when the whisky goes through a spectacularly delicious phase. For those of you I know who refuse to touch anything with Sherry, this is entirely sulfur free I’m delighted to report.", Jim Murray.
Tasting Note: Shimmering gold colour. Nose reveals toasted almond, Curacao orange peel with clove and notes of sherry and juicy sultanas. The palate reveals milk chocolate, honey, cinnamon, walnut and poached plum. Finish of Apple turnover and crushed cinnamon.
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Pot Still
- Irish Whiskey