This is a GoodDrop Fresh Drop… meaning we have bought a limited stock of this item which will not be replenished once sold out. Get in quick if you want to try this highly rated, limited edition Irish whiskey.
Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey is unique to Ireland. It is regarded as the quintessential style of Irish whiskey, safeguarded and nurtured under the watchful eye of the Midleton Distillery for almost two hundred years. Made from a mash of malted and unmalted barley and then triple distilled in traditional copper pot stills, Single Pot Irish Whiskeys are characterised by full, complex flavours and a wonderful creamy mouthfeel.
Redbreast 21 Year Old is the finest representation of the signature Redbreast sherry style - the oldest and richest permanent expression available in the range. The 21 year ageing process introduces new levels of depth, flavour and taste to create an inherently complex and ultimately, rewarding whiskey.
“All-round-world-class start quality which positively radiates from the glass. Hopefully this gentle giant amongst the world’s truly great whiskies and near blue print for the perfect post still Irish is here to stay.” - Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2019
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Finalist: 96 Points - Ultimate Spirits Competition (USC) 2019
- Tried & True: 96 Points - Ultimate Spirits Competition (USC) 2019
- 96 Points - Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2019
- Gold 21 Years and Over - World Whisky Awards 2017
- Gold - The Irish Whiskey Masters 2015
- 94 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2016
- Gold - San Francisco Worlds Spirits Competition 2016
Tasting Note: Remarkable aroma spanning fresh tropical fruits, nuts and rich dried fruit. Soft vanilla palate, toasted oak, sherry nuttiness. Lingers, seemingly forever, to oak and Pot Still spices and then, the final bow from barley - where it all began.
- 21 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Pot Still
- Irish Whiskey