Buy Oban Online In Australia
Oban 14 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is produced by a small team working tirelessly in the history-laden Scottish distillery. The most popular of the Oban labels, the 14 Year Old is produced alongside its brothers in the Oban Distillery, tucked away in a gorgeous harbour setting. First built in 1794, it is not unreasonable to presume that the mater distillers at Oban are well equipped with the experience and traditional whisky making practices necessary to produce some of the finest Scottish Whiskies. Oban Single Malt Scotch Whisky 14 Year Old, in particular, has become the personification of classic West Highland Whisky; the perfect balance of dry and smoky qualities with a characteristic sweet quality.
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Silver Medal - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2018
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISC) 2015
Tasting Note: Rich and sweet with orange, lemon and pear, with a slight saltiness and peat dimension. Late autumn fruit, dried fig and honey spice resides over a subtle smoky malt dryness. Sweet and oak-wood qualities, and a subtle dryness and salt presence.
- 12 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky