- Gold Medal - Melbourne International Wine Competition (MIWC) 2019
- Victoria Prosecco of the year - Melbourne International Wine Competition (MIWC) 2019
- Bronze Medal - Royal Adelaide Wine Show
- 92 Points 4.5 Stars - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit "Attractively fruited and beautifully fragrant, the inviting bouquet shows rockmelon, peach, mandarin and floral characters, leading to a juicy palate that is fruit expressive and rounded. It is immediately appealing with bright fruit intensity and smooth mouthfeel, elegantly framed by refreshing acidity"
- 89 Points - Patrick Eckel, Wine Review “This was a surprise packet and there is a lot to like about Prosecco from the Murray Darling, the wine had a nose of lifted jasmine and touches of lychee and red apple and a fine bead. The texture is enjoyably vibrant with fruit sweetness that is contrasted by lime inspired acidity. The finish has a touch of grapefruit and citrus peel. A great value wine for the price”
Tasting Note: Aromas of fresh spring florals and crisp green apples compliment the lively sherbet palate with a hint of pink grapefruit.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Sparkling White