Laphroaig Quarter Cask marks a return to the traditional 'quarter cask' whisky-making practice. Fit with a balanced complexity, the Quarter Cask has become known as one of the finest Scottish Whiskies in the world, with thanks to ageing methods and processes that make this offering so unique. The whisky is firstly matured in first-fill American ex-bourbon casks, before being transferred into the 'quarter cask,' as used in the 19th Century.
In the world of single malts, Laphroaig Quarter Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky is undeniably in a class of its own. Rated 95 points in Jim Murray's Whisky Bible, this Laphroaig offering is irrefutably premium Scotch Whisky.
- Silver Medal: 92 Points - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2019
- 96 Points - Jim Murray Whisky Bible 2019, 2018
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray 2019
- Gold Medal - SIP Awards 2019
- Consumer's Choice Award - SIP Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2018, 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
Tasting Note: Light golden. A peat aroma with sweet malt and citrus, and a creamy, coconut-like dimension. Pleasingly long with a slightly dry quality and spice and smoke elements.
- 12 Year Old
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky
- United Kingdom
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %: