Lagavulin Single Malt Scotch Whisky 16 Year Old hails from a world of whisky where traditions are made and quality is premium. Produced at the Islay Lagavulin Distillery, this single malt whisky has acquired a distinct sea-inspired freshness, granting supreme quality and standing as one the most divine Scottish Whiskies in history. One of the oldest distilleries in Scotland, Lagavulin is thought to have been erected as a series of 2 distilleries in 1816.
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Finalist: 95 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Great Value: 95 points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Tried & True: 95 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Gold Medal Best Scottish Single Malt 13-20 Years - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2019
- 95 Points - Jim Murray Whisky Bible 2019, 2018
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray 2019
Tasting Note: Deep amber gold. Elements of peat and smoke are complemented by touches of seaweed. Robust and full with exceptional balance, smoothness, slightly sweet quality and dryness. Long and peaty, with pleasing salt and seaweed qualities.
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky
- 16 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom