Jura 10 Year Old is a single malt Scotch Whisky hailing from the windswept shores of the Isle. With the first distillery erected in 1810, and a history spanning 200 years, the Isle of Jura knows a thing or two about producing fine Scottish Whiskies. This whisky is where it all started. It signifies the rebirth of the Jura distillery and it is only fitting that each bottle carries the ancient Celtic symbol for beginnings.
Of the single malts to emerge from this tiny island, this 10 Year Old, or "Origin 10" is one of its finest. It's perfectly matured in American oak and sherry casks, uses pure, clean water and freshly crushed malted barley, as well as years of Scottish Whisky making tradition.
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Gold Medal - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2017
- Platinum Medal - SIP Awards 2017
Tasting Note: Golden amber. An oily but dry quality with hints of pine, earth and salt. Light, sweet and soft, with malty and oily qualities and a slight salt dimension. A pleasant saltiness and a malty sweetness.
- 10 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky