Jura 10 Year Old is a single malt Scotch Whisky hailing from the windswept shores of the Isle. On an island where the population nears 200, the number of roads equals one, and the rules of tradition are all important, you will find one of the most exclusive distilleries of all time, and the home of the Isle of Jura Single Malt Scotch Whisky 10 Year Old. With the first distillery erected in 1810, and a history spanning 200 years, the Isle of Jura knows a thing or two about producing fine Scottish Whiskies.
Of the single malts to emerge from this tiny island, one of the finest is its 10 Year Old, or "Origin 10" perfectly matured in American oak and sherry casks. Using pure, clean water and freshly crushed malted barley, years of Scottish Whisky making tradition has resulted in this 10 Year Old ranking amongst the finest single malts in history.
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Gold Medal - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2017
- Platinum Medal - SIP Awards 2017
- Gold Medal - SIP Awards 2016
- Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2016
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
Tasting Note: Golden amber. An oily but dry quality with hints of pine, earth and salt. Light, sweet and soft, with malty and oily qualities and a slight salt dimension. A pleasant saltiness and a malty sweetness.
- 10 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky