Johnnie Walker Red Label enjoys a cemented reputation for being the most widely distributed brand of blended Scotch Whisky worldwide. Selling over 130 million bottles of Scotch each year, Johnnie Walker Red Label is accoladed as the "best-selling Scotch Whisky in the world."
Red Label has a distinct blend of 35 malt and grain whiskies. With an intense and edgy flavour of spice and malt, the Johnnie Walker Red Label is the type of whisky that is perfect no matter how you choose to serve it - one of the Johnnie Walkers that will never disappoint.
- 87.5 Points Jim Murray Whisky Bible 2017
- Silver Medal - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2018
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- Bronze Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2015
Tasting Note: Pale, golden amber. Fresh aroma with vanilla and smoky malt qualities. Smooth and sweet palate, intense smoky malt, vanilla and aromatic spice dimensions, and a unique sweet chilli tingle. Full and lingering with spicy and smoky flavours.
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky