The new addition of the Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve into the Johnnie Walker family is marked by the removal of the 15 Year Old Green Label and the 18 Year Old Platinum Label. Unlike its older siblings which are nearing extinction with each bottle that is enjoyed, the new baby of the family has no age statement and is thus the "Gold Label Reserve." It is a luxurious and smooth whisky crafted as a tribute to the harmonious marriage of Speyside and Highland whiskies. It features around 20-25 different malts and 2-3 grain whiskies and took about 4 months to develop.
- Gold Medal: 95 Points - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2019
- 91.5 Points - Jim Murray Whisky Bible 2019
- Silver Medal Best Scotch Blend No Age Statement - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2019
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Finalist: 96 points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirit Challenge (ISC) 2019
Tasting Note: Opens with aromas of honey, heather and thick caramel notes. Smooth and succulent on the palate with a honeyed sweetness. The floral elements are quite prominent. The finish is long and sweet.
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky
- No Age Statement