Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban 12 Year Old Single Malt scotch Whisky is first aged for 10 years in American ex-bourbon casks followed by further maturation in ruby port pipes from Quintas, Portugal.
Renowned as a fine single malt whisky, the darker, more intense Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban is famous for its smoothness and hint of mint-chocolate within the aroma, palate and finish. Unique ageing in Portuguese ruby port pipes gives the Quinta Ruban a distinct appeal and quality and an exclusive reputation among the world's best single malt Scotches.
- Gold Outstanding Medal: 98 Points - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- 92 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Category Winner: Best English Single Malt 12 Years & Under - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2019
- Gold Medal - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2019
- Silver Medal - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2018
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019, 2018, 2016
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
"This replacement of the original Port finish shows a genuine understanding of the importance of grape-oak balance. Both are portrayed with clarity and confidence. This is a form of cash finishing that has progressed from experimentation to certainty" , Jim Murray
Tasting Note: Dark mint chocolate, tangerine, orange and sandalwood with slight touches of spice, pepper and nutmeg. A delightful velvety quality.
- 12 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky