The multi-award winning Glenmorangie Original Single Malt Scotch Whisky 10 Year Old genuinely delights demanding whisky enthusiasts the world over. For over 160 years the master distillers at Glenmorangie headquarters in North Scotland have produced whisky perfection in the form of Glenmorangie The Original; self-described as the "back-bone" of the entire range.
Using only the finest Scottish barley and mineral-rich water, as required of all single malt Scotches, the Glenmorangie makes its mark as one of the finest single malts. Aged for a minimum of 10 years in ex-bourbon casks, Glenmorangie embodies innovation, quality and a commitment to perfection - and consequently earns a place among the finest Scottish Whisky available.
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019, 2017
- Finalist (F), Great Value (GV): 96 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (USC) 2019
- Rated 94 Points - Whisky Bible 2019, 2018
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
"Perhaps the most enigmatic aroma of them all: delicate yet assertive, sweet yet dry, young yet oaky: a malty tone poem...overall this remains from of the great single malts: a whisky of uncompromising aesthetic beauty from the first enigmatic whiff to the last teasing and tantalising gulp. Complexity at its most complex."- Jim Murray
Tasting Note: Pale lemony gold. Peach, vanilla and citrus. Flowery and fruity with a hint of vanilla. Satisfyingly clean finish with a peach and orange quality.
- 10 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky