Glenkinchie 12 Year Old is a single malt Scotch Whisky from the rolling and peaceful farmlands of East Lothian, in close proximity to Edinburgh. Glenkinchie 12 is renowned for its characteristically light and floral, fragrant flavours with a delicate creaminess that is attributed to distillation in some of Scotland's largest stills. It is this much-loved flavour that has seen this Scottish Whisky handpicked as the heart of well-reputed blends such as The Dimple 15 Year Old. Acknowledged as a huge leap in complexity and depth when compared to the Glenkinchie 10 Year old, Glenkinchie 12 evidently benefits from the additional two years maturation, with an impressive and progressive development of flavours.
- 85 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019 "There is a fabulous vibrancy to this which nearly all the bottlings I have tasted in the last few years have sadly lacked. Impressive."
- Silver Medal Best Scottish Single Malt 12 Years & Under - World Whisky Awards (WWA) 2019
- Category Winner - World Whiskies Awards (WWA) 2018
- Category Winner - World Whiskies Awards (WWA) 2017
- Best Scotch - Lowlands Single Malt Whisky - World Whiskies Awards (WWA) 2016
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
Tasting Note: Aromatic, vanilla, cut flowers and a clean, toasty note. Increasingly sweet and creamy, with fresh citrus, lemon cheesecake. Sweet, soft start becoming flowery. Crisp mid-palate then butter icing, lemon cheesecake and freesias. Herbal and drying.
- 12 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky