A collaboration between some of the whisky industry's most exceptional minds, Project XX is an exceptional drop that is a truly unique, pioneering, single malt expression.With its deep golden hue, it embodies the warm, fruity, character of a classic Glenfiddich whisky with hints of apple blossom, summer fruits, and ripe pear. Its multiple personalities are revealed with hints of sweet candyfloss, cinnamon spice, almonds and rich port tannins.
Dry and mellow, the finish is long lasting with a lingering sweet oakiness.
- Bronze Medal: 89 Points - International Wine and Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2019
- 95.5 points - Jim Murray's Whisky bible 2018, 2019
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2018
- Silver Medal - International Wine and Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
"20 minds, one unexpected whisky" goes the blurb on the label. And, in fairness they have a point. It has been a long time since I have encountered distillery produced malt this exceptionally well rounded and balanced. All 20 involved should take a bow; this is Glenfiddich as it should be; excellent in fact! - Jim Murray
Tasting Note: Deep golden hue. Warm character of a classic Glenfiddich - hints of apple, summer fruits and ripe pear. Multiple personalities are revealed with sweet candyfloss, cinnamon spice, almonds and rich port tannins with the odd whisper of liquorice.
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky