Raised in Scotland, roused by the Caribbean and praised with worldwide acclaim...
Patiently matured for 21 years onâ€site at the Glenfiddich distillery, the Gran Reserva Rum Cask Finish is an exquisite, traditional Speyside whisky, rich and ripe with the Glenfiddich signature notes. But rather than bottle it, as other distillers would, Glenfiddich's Malt Master, Brian Kinsman, has hand picked selected barrels and added a sublime finishing touch.
By finishing the 21 Year Old in Caribbean rum casks it awakens the liquid, rousing it with extra exotic notes of ginger, fig, lime and banana and a vibrant spicy toffee warmth, elevating it from something great to something extraordinary. The result is an intense sweet malt whisky with enthralling aromas - a tribute to the Glenfiddich distillery, their stellar reputation, and the inherent belief that time and effort invested in the creation of whisky, are vital to the boundless quality of the final product.
The 'Made without Compromise' motto on each Glenfiddich bottle is an apt reflection of the Glenfiddich distillers' stubborn adherence to and appreciation of disappearing traditional whisky-making techniques.
- IWSC Trophy: Single Malt Scotch Whisky 16 - 25YO - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- Gold Outstanding Medal: 98 Points - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Distiller of the Year - William Grant & Sons - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- 21 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky