Fine Spanish Oloroso wood and American oak is used to mature this rich, intriguingly fruity and robust oak expression. Every batch is individually numbered and carefully watched over.
Glenfiddich marry the 18 Year Old in small batches of no more than 150 casks which are individually numbered, in order for the Malt Master to carefully control each element of the aroma and taste profile. This ensures each bottle has extraordinary consistency and character.
A truly exceptional single malt, the result not just of eighteen years of care and attention, but of whisky-making craft and knowledge passed down through the generations.
- Silver Medal: 93 Points - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2019, 2016
- 95 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray 2019
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Distiller of the Year - William Grant & Sons - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
Tasting Note: Dark gold. A remarkably rich aroma with ripe orchard fruit, baked apple and robust oak. Richly delivers luxurious dried fruit, candy peel and dates. Overlaid with elegant oak notes. Warming, rewarding and distinguished.
- 18 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky