A truly Fine Spanish Oloroso wood and American Oak are used to mature and produce a rich, intriguingly fruity, and robust oak expression. Glenfiddich marry the 18-Year Old in small batches so the Malt Master can carefully control each element of the aroma and taste profile. This ensures each bottle has extraordinary consistency and character.
A truly exceptional single malt, the result not just of eighteen years of care and attention, but of whisky-making craft and knowledge passed down through the generations.
- Silver Medal: 93 Points - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2019
- 95 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray 2019
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Distiller of the Year - William Grant & Sons - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
Tasting Note: Dark gold. A remarkably rich aroma with ripe orchard fruit, baked apple and robust oak. Richly delivers luxurious dried fruit, candy peel and dates. Overlaid with elegant oak notes. Warming, rewarding and distinguished.
- 18 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky