Glenfiddich 15 Year Old is an immensely popular single malt Scotch Whisky from the Glenfiddich family range. When William Grant built his distillery in a single year, he vowed to create the 'best dram in the valley'. Since then, Glenfiddich has moved well beyond the valley, becoming the world's best-selling single malt - owing to the passion, integrity and innovative spirit of the Glenfiddich family-owned business.
Utilising the Solera system, a practice uniquely employed by Glenfiddich among Scotch Whisky distillers, 15 year old Glenfiddich from three types of casks - traditional American bourbon, Spanish sherry and new oak - are married in a large Solera vat made of Oregon pine. Year after year, the vat is always kept at least half full, thus creating the deliciously harmonious and intense Glenfiddich Whisky which gains more complexity and intrigue with every passing year.
- 94.5 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2018
- Gold Medal - International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Distiller of the Year - William Grant & Sons - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Double Gold - San Francisco World Spirit Awards 2013
- Gold Medal - The Scotch Whisky Masters 2015
- Outstanding Silver Medal - International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2014
- Outstanding Gold Medal - International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2012
- Silver medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2012
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirit Awards 2012
Tasting Note: Golden. Intriguing aroma, sweet honey and vanilla fudge with rich dark fruits. Silky smooth taste, revealing layers of sherry oak, marzipan, cinnamon and ginger. Full-bodied bursting with flavour. Satisfying finish rich with lingering sweetness.
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky
- 15 Year Old