- 85.5 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019.
- Distiller of the Year - William Grant & Sons - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Medal: 90 Points - International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2019, 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal - International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2016
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2014
- Gold Medal - International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2014
Tasting Note: Golden colour. Distinctively fresh and fruity with a hint of pear. Beautifully crafted and delicately balanced. Characteristic sweet, fruity notes. Develops into butterscotch, cream, malt and subtle oak flavours. A long smooth and mellow finish.
- 12 Year Old
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky