Dewar's White Label is a premium blended Scotch Whisky produced since 1899. John Dewar was the first to bottle whisky with his own name on the label as a guarantee of quality, and needless to say the reputation of the Dewar's name has flourished since its inception. Only the Dewar's master blender is privy to the closely guarded secret recipe that creates the special blend of Dewar's White Label; a recipe consistently producing an exceptionally smooth and perfectly balanced taste.
The world's fifth largest blended whisky brand, and the best-selling Scotch Whisky in the United States, Dewar's blend of up to 40 single malt and grain Scotch Whiskies, gives the White Label its distinctive heather and honey notes. A particularly smooth and fruity whisky, Dewar's White Label is exquisite in cocktails and due to its subtlety is an ideal introduction to Scotch - distinctive yet unassuming.
- Silver Medal - SIP Awards 2019
- Consumer's Choice Award - SIP Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019, 2017
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISC) 2019, 2018
- Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISC) 2017, 2016
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
Tasting Note: A perfectly balanced blend of Scottish heather and honey, with delicate notes of unripened pear and a hint of oak. A delightful blend of soft vanilla with honey and blooming heather; well-rounded with a slice of pear.
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky