Dewar's Signature is a blended whisky comprised of 'only the rarest of rare whiskies'. These whiskies in Dewar's Signature are kept aside specifically for inclusion only in Dewar's Signature by the Master Blender. Over 160 Years' worth of blending tradition and every whisky region in Scotland is represented in every bottle, undergoing a second round of ageing to bring out the whisky's complex flavours and smooth, velvety taste.
Put best by the folk at Dewar's themselves; "All our whiskies are smooth, but this is the smoothest. All our whiskies are rich, but this is the richest. All our whiskies are full bodied, but this is the fullest. Dewar's Signature would make John Dewar proud."
- 93 Points - Jim Murray Whisky Bible 2018
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2016
- Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISC) 2016, 2015
- Double Gold - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2016, 2013
- Best Scotch Blended Whisky 21YO and Over - World Whiskies Awards 2016
Tasting Note: A drizzle of honey poured over Scottish fudge. Warm, buttery and mellow. Macadamia toffee and shavings of coconut. Rich, creamy and sweet. Velvety full finish, rich oak with a swirl of caramel. Complex, lingering and smooth.
- No Age Statement
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky