Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is a single malt Scotch Whisky from the Highlands based distillery of the same name, founded in 1897. From its home among rugged mountains, the highest distillery in Scotland produces the Dalwhinnie 15, a single malt to be savoured. Welcoming yet smoky, deep and full of character, Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is set apart from all other single malts. Evidently benefiting from an exclusive water source and 15 years of ageing, the result is a delectable Scotch Whisky in possession of a clean, accessible, malty-sweet taste, married in a blessed and unexpected union with a smooth and smoky Highlands mouth-feel. The inherent smoothness and softness of heather, honey, delicate spice and a touch of creaminess makes Dalwhinnie 15 perfect as an aperitif, or paired with chocolate cakes and chocolate desserts.
- 95 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019, 2018
- The Whisky Bible Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray 2019
- Gold Medal - Best English Single Malt 13-20YO - World Whisky Awards 2018
- Gold Medal - Best Scotch Lowlands Single Malt 13-20YO - World Whisky Awards 2018
- Silver Outstanding Medal - Highland Single Malt Scotch 14-16YO - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- Silver Medal - Single Malt Scotch 11-20YO - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2015
Tasting Note: Smooth, soft and lasting flavours of heather, honey sweetness and vanilla followed by deeper citrus-fruit flavours and hints of malted bread. Long, lingering, surprisingly intense finish.
- Container Type:
- United Kingdom
- Alcohol %:
- Single Malt
- Scotch Whisky
- 15 Year Old