The Courvoisier VSOP Cognac is a delightful blend of mainly Fins Bois, Petite Champagne, and Old Borderies eaux-de-vie. Fins Bois give a fruity, floral character, Petite Champagne offers depth while Borderies add rich exotic spice.
"Very smooth with an excellent balance of oak and floral flavours that can be fully appreciated neat or mixed with ice and water, it's also excellent with long drinks." - Patrice Pinet, Master Blender
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- Silver Medal - World Cognac Awards 2019
- Medaille D'or - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2015
- Silver Medal - 89 points - BTI Ratings and Competition 2015
Tasting Note: Amber. Complex aroma of spice and oak. Opens on the palate with almonds, vanilla and floral notes.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %: