The Courvoisier VSOP Cognac is a delightful blend of mainly Fins Bois, Petite Champagne, and Old Borderies eaux-de-vie. Fins Bois give a fruity, floral character, Petite Champagne offers depth while Borderies add rich exotic spice.
This skillfully crafted cognac is a blend of several crus with a perfect balance between Fins Bois, Grande and Petite Champagnes at the peak of their aromatic potential. When the cognac is distilled and aged, it begins to conjure the soft, luscious aroma of ripe peach. After several years in our French fine-grained oak barrels, the spirit develops nutty notes and ages to produce a sweet, caramelized flavor resembling that of toasted almonds. The distillation on the lees is a complex and meticulous process but it gives fruity and musk notes, evoking jasmine aroma.
"Very smooth with an excellent balance of oak and floral flavours that can be fully appreciated neat or mixed with ice and water, it's also excellent with long drinks." - Patrice Pinet, Master Blender
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2019
- Silver Medal - World Cognac Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2019
- Medaille D'or - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2016
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) 2015
- Silver Medal - 89 points - BTI Ratings and Competition 2015
Tasting Note: Amber. Complex aroma of spice and oak. Opens on the palate with almonds, vanilla and floral notes.
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %: