- Gold Award - San Francisco World Spirit Competition 2012-2015
- Rated 98 Points & Gold Award for Exceptional Best Buy 2009-2012
- Gold Award - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- Silver Award Best in Class - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2008-2013
- Gold Awards across a number of categories including Premium Vodka, Russian Vodka, Design & Packaging, Organic, Consistency, Smoothness - The Spirit Business Vodka Master 2008-2015
Cointreau is a well-balanced liqueur combining intensely sweet and bitter orange flavours. Steeped in a long and vibrant French history, Cointreau Triple Sec dates back to 1875, when it was first distilled and sold by Edouard Cointreau. The Cointreau recipe, a closely guarded secret and family heirloom, personifies the very quintessence of a balanced liqueur. Intense sweet and bitter flavours emit from ripened and unripened, inherently diverse oranges.
Favourite Cointreau cocktails include the Cosmopolitan, whilst recipes for vinaigrette, chutney and desserts are also revolutionising dishes throughout the world.
Tasting Note: Balanced and intense, the palate is simultaneously warm, refreshing, gentle, bitter and sweet. A white flower, fruit and spice aroma is fitted with essential orange oil and an appearance of clarity at room temperature turns opalescent upon cooling.
Tasting Note: See item description.
- Container Type: