Chivas Regal Royal Salute 21 Year Old is one of the world's leading and most exclusive premium blended Scotch Whiskies. First created as a tribute to Queen Elizabeth II on her coronation in 1953, the masterful blend of Royal Salute has gained an enviable status among the crème de la crème of fine Scottish Whisky. This powerful and compelling offering is considered the ultimate tribute to Scotch Whisky, embodying the world-acclaimed practices and flavours that true whisky aficionados admire - inclusive of fruity, floral and honeyed qualities.
Royal Salute is matured for 21 years in oak casks before being bottled in handcrafted flagons of three collectable colours - inspired by the sapphire, ruby and emerald jewels in the Coronation crown. In lieu of another Royal Coronation, Chivas Regal Royal Salute is perfectly suited for that very special occasion.
- 92.5 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017
- 79 Points - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017 "Pleasant, drinkable Fisherman's Friend style - like every Bowmore it appears around this age."
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2016
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- 96 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2015
Tasting Note: See item description.
- 21 Year Old
- Container Type:
- Alcohol %:
- Multi Region
- Scotch Whisky